Childhood - बाल्यावस्था
Youth - ब्रह्मचर्य
Family - गृहस्थ
Elderly - वानप्रस्थ
We seek happiness at all times, we can be of any age (Kid, Youth, adult), any profession (doctor, engineer etc). Some of us who are more inquisitive and want to search “ONESELF” and “GOD”, Arya Samaj hleps you in this pursuit and self seeking through various programmes like Conduct of Mahayagyas, Pravachans by scholars, Meditation programmes, Teaching of various scriptures like Yaga Darshan
The goal of the Arya Samaj has always been
“Krinvanto Vishvam Aryam” – Make This World Noble !
Till you live you should always do right karma.
– Swami Dayananda Saraswati
Arya Samaj is a Spiritual Movement based on Vedic Dharma.
It strives towards the revival of the one timeless way of life natural to all mankind. It is an independent and universal community of faith which actively strives to uphold and promote the good of all.
Havan is performed at Arya Samaj, Bangalore on every Sunday at 10 AM followed by Bhajans and Discourses on Vedic Literature by renowned Vedic Scholars.
On Last Sunday of each month Preeti Bhoj is organised by Samaj along with Parivarik Satsang.
Samaj conducts at Mandir
- Daily Havan from 7.30 am to 8.00 am.
- Weekly Satsang comprising havan, bhajans and discourses every Sunday from 10 to 1145 am. Every last Sunday of the month, the programme extends to special discourse and lunch.
- Annual Festivals – Varshikotsav, Vaidikotsav, Vedshatak and Gayatri Maha Yajna and Shivir or workshops on various Vaidic shastras and topic : 2- 3 days programme comprising of havan, bhajans and discourses by renowned scholars who come from all over the country.
- Anna Daan Seva – Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month
- Office – 91-80-49784537 , 91-80-25257756
- Pandit Brij Kishor Shastry (Purohit) 97410 12159
Pandit Arun Dev Sharma (Purohit) 98446 25085
- Smt Harsh Chawla (President) 99726 14241
Vaidic Ceremonies Conducted
At Mandir Or Your Venue
- Namakaran & Annaprashan – naming and first grain
- Mundan & Upanayan – head shaving & thread
- Vivah – marriage with certificate
- Grih Pravesh – house warming
- Antyeshti – funeral rites
- Shuddhi – reversion from other faiths to Vaidic dharma with certificate valid in court of law
- Havan – Yajna for any ceremony on any occasion, at any place
Classes at Samaj
A. Cultural Classes
Teacher – Shri NK Babu – +91 98441 22738
Days – Tues & Sat
Time 4.30-7.30 PM
Teacher – Devjani – +91 99002 02915
Days – Fri -5.00PM – 8.30 PM
Sat- 3.00-5.00 PM
Sun – 10.00 AM – 1.00PM
Teacher – Ashitha Rohini +91 97394 15998
Days – Tues and Thursday – 4.00 – 6.00 PM
4.Vocal Music – Carnatic
Teacher – Smt. Seethalakshmi +91 9620056218
Days – Sat-Sun – 2.00 – 4.00 PM
B. Yoga and Pranayam Classes
1.Yoga and Pranayam
Teacher – K.B.N. Prasad 9449350219 ; Dr. Rajeshwari Prasad 9535375691
Days – Monday to Saturday 6.00 – 7.15 am Morning
Manasa Light Age Foundation – 080-28465280, 9900075280
Starting from 1st Wednesday of every month and every Wednesday
Time 7-8 pm